- Value calculated based on 2014 US population estimate from US Census and World Bank data in conjunction with incidence numbers cited in: Stewart M, Ferguson BJ, Fromer L. Epidemiology and burden of nasal congestion. Intl J Gen Med. 2010;3:37-45.
- Crawford-Brown DJ. Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Human Health Risk Analysis. Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers; 1997:103.
- Rhee JS, Poetker DM, Smith TL, Bustillo A, Burzynski M, Davis RE. Nasal valve surgery improves disease-specific quality of life. Laryngoscope. March 2005;115(3):437-440.
- Wever CC. The nasal airway: a critical review. Facial Plast Surg. 2016;32:17-21.
- Camacho M, Riaz M, Capasso R, et al. The effect of nasal surgery on continuous positive airway pressure device use and therapeutic treatment pressures: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep. February 1, 2015;38(2):279-286.
- Lin SJ, Danahey DG. Nasal aerodynamics. Medscape. https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/874822-overview. Updated May 14, 2015.
- Constantian MB, Clardy RB. The relative importance of septal and nasal valvular surgery in correcting airway obstruction in primary and secondary rhinoplasty. Plast Reconstr Surg. July 1996;98(1):38-54.
- Ricci E, Palonta F, Preti G, et al. Role of nasal valve in the surgically corrected nasal respiratory obstruction: evaluation through rhinomanometry. Am J Rhinol. September-October 2001;15(5):307-310.
- Nasal Obstruction Symptom Evaluation (NOSE) survey is a quality of life survey supported by the AAO Consensus Statement. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery: 162 STEWART et al February 2004.
- San Nicoló M, Stelter K, Sadick H, Bas M, Berghaus A. Absorbable implant to treat nasal valve collapse. Facial Plast Surg. 2017;32:233-240.
- 18-24 month data on file.
- Data on file (TR-21076 Spirox NVC Experience). Individual patient results may vary and may include other procedures. Use of the LATERA device in conjunction with other procedures (such as septoplasty and/or turbinate reduction) has not been clinically evaluated. Patient satisfaction results may be attributed to LATERA with other procedures.